热搜: 在天 唐山
发新帖
王佳      

收听

听众

主题
发表于 2010-8-8 23:25:59 | 查看: 747| 回复: 0
在火火的QQ空间里看到的,说是美国狗证上的话,觉得翻译的有点啰嗦,所以俺重新直译了一下,,,

1)My life likely to last ten to fifteen years. Any separation from you will be painful for me. Remember that before you buy me.

在购买我之前请牢记:我大约能活10-15年,任何与你的分别对我都十分痛苦。

2)Give me time to understand what you want of me.

请给我足够的时间让我理解你想要我做什么。

3)Don’t be angry for me for long and don’t lock me up as punishment. You have your work,your entertainment and your friends. I have only you.

别生我的气太久,也别把我锁起来作为惩罚。你有自己的工作,娱乐和朋友,可我,只有你。

4)Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understand your words. I understand your voice when it’s speaking to me.

和我说说话,即使我听不懂你在说什么,但我熟悉你的声音,并知道你在对我说。

5)Be aware that however you treat me, I’ll never forget it and if it’s cruel it may affect me forever.

要知道,无论你怎样对我,我都会永远记得,所以如果你对我残忍,会让我痛苦一生。

6)Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily crush the bones of your hand,but that I choose not to bite you.

在打我之前请记得,我的牙齿可以轻易咬碎你的手骨,但我没有选择那么做。

7)Before you scold me for being uncooperative,please ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I’m not getting the right food,or I’ve been run in the sun too long or my heart is getting old and weak.

由于我的不配合而责骂我之前,请想想是否有什么事情困扰了我。也许我吃坏肚子了,或者野跑的时间太长太累,或者,我老了。

8)Take care of me when I get old. You too,will grow old.

当我老了请照顾好我,因为有一天,你也会变老。

9)Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say I can’t bear to watch it or let it happen in my absent. Everything is easily for me if you are there. Remember,I love you.

在我生命垂危时,请陪着我,不要说“我看不下去了”,或者“别让我看着他死去”之类的话。只要你在身边,我什么都不怕。记着,我爱你!

懂英文的同志,请看原文吧,,,看到第9条,真的流眼泪啊,,,

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|石家庄社区门户-石家庄OK网 ( 冀ICP备04007985号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 18:25 , Processed in 0.045590 second(s), 16 queries .